Slow response of Kemper running 4.0.6

• Since using all betas of fw 4 I am experiencing slow response when switching slots in a performance bank? Does anybody else have the same issue... this is also valid for the official 4.0.6 fw? Is there any fix in progress? In my studio this is no problem for me, but live on stage the delay is a little annoying since we musician struggle to zero latency. :P

KR

• I have slow response in performance mode on 4.06 final, while using a midi controller. This needs to be addressed. Currently I use browse mode live, as it is quicker.
    Midi response is one of the few disappointments I have with the Kemper.

Edited once, last by drog ().

• I just got back from band rehersal with my kemper and remote. I only have one performance at the moment as I do not need more than 5 sounds at the moment. Switching between the slots of this performance is as seamless as it can be soundwise. The screen of the remote is somewhat behind the change of the sound, but no so bad as you can tell from the sound or from the light next to the controller you are pushing if the change has happend.

• Edit: I do not have a sound lag, that is almost zero but there is a lag in the screen. It is annoying when setting up and editing but not detrimental while playing. So let's say it's a minor annoyance with midi, lol.

Edited once, last by drog ().

• Does anyone know if Kemper plans on fixing the display lag problem in a future release? Every once and a while now I notice a lag on the expression pedal connected to the remote too. Not as bad as it was in previous releases but it happens every now and then.