distorted tone help

• Hello,

I am feeling that my profiler is not sounding nearly as good as it did in the past particularly for high gain sounds( which I felt were great before). I've already gone through many threads and tried suggestion to others with similar issues with no luck. It could of course just be me, so to figure where my problems lies I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share a quick guitar DI recording along with it recorded with a easily accessible unaltered profile(something from rig manager or factory) that you feel sounds good. I would then like to reamp the DI with the same profile and see if it sounds the same on my end.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• I had some similar experiences this year, and in each case it was due to flaky pedalboard and/or instrument cables. Really, the cables were causing a 6dB or more drop in signal level at the Kemper's instrument level input.

-djh

• Hi, I've been away for a few days but thanks for the responses.

Viabcroce, do you perhaps recall a time period that I could focus on looking around? You have many many threads.

I'm running. 4.06, and have tried different cables and guitars and levels seem fine.