Any Love for the Fender Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s??

• I'd write the message but the Powers that Be keep screwing me over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And putting up this BS up everytime!!!!!!!!! Your session has expired please submit the form again,, Ban me or Quite Screwing with Me!!! :cursing:

• Same here.

I've become quite "skilled" at removing all the "< >"- type stuff quickly. For example, I do all the end-of-sentence stuff first, by placing the cursor after the unwanted characters and hitting backspace / delete 4 times.

Haven't been lucky enough to have played the guitar, but it's surely a beauty, Joe.

• I got a blonde solid (4 body parts glued together) classic vibe 50 Telecaster.
    Absolutely love it,
    sounds like a Tele (both pus are really good-sounding), feels like a Tele, does not weigh around the neck like a Tele, snores like a Tele when cranked up a bit (No sweat, KPA sees to that). Best of all: It plays like a good crafted Tele. Wether it is up to an original 19XX Tele.? Who knows, I haven't got the money for. There are some very interesting YouTube videos though.

Greetings

Joachim

PS As for disappearing postings: One hit on the wrong key (happens when typing, doesn't it) and all vanishes for good in thin air. Expierenced it more than once. Don't like that behaviour.

• I'd write the message but the Powers that Be keep screwing me over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And putting up this BS up everytime!!!!!!!!! Your session has expired please submit the form again,, Ban me or Quite Screwing with Me!!!

Can you say Sabotage!!!

Guy's I get ten seconds then I'm cut off???? That's 3 edits to get here!! Take Care Guy's!!

Just a stab in the dark here, but I'm guessing poor Joe's not having the best time of it right now.

• I figured I’d type it in Word, then move it!

Last weekend, I had a chance to check out a bunch of
    guitars, bouncing from music stores. But
    what caught my attention most were these classic vibe tele’s!! A couple where real stand outs, and playing
    lefty, it’s hard to find a lot of choices.
    I have past on even picking one up and taking a look at one, until last
    weekend. I noticed the 4 piece body too,
    but that made no difference on the great twang of these?? Made me wonder about why I spend so much on
    certain guitars, that don’t even have as much personality as a $400.00
    guitar?

I was set to go back and see if either of 2, I really liked
    were still around, but neither were open today.

I notice a couple of you’ll have good to say about them,
    which made me hunt for more info about them. And it’s seems they are very hit
    or miss, so I might have a couple of hit’s on my hands!! Oh the Gas pains!!! Lol!
    They’ll have pictures of my face smashed against their store window, trying
    to see if the tele is still there when they check their security cameras!!

• I've got much love for the classic vibe series, I've got a strat and the thinline tele, I love both. The tele is outstanding , very light and so much versatile , but what a tone ! . I gave it to a disabled friend of mine , as it's the lightest guitar I ever had, and I miss her badly.

Sorry to shoot up the same old track once again, but I think it's a great example of how nice the classic vibe sounds (with stock pickups) on a Kemper.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've got much love for the classic vibe series, I've got a strat and the thinline tele, I love both. The tele is outstanding , very light and so much versatile , but what a tone ! . I gave it to a disabled friend of mine , as it's the lightest guitar I ever had, and I miss her badly.

Sorry to shoot up the same old track once again, but I think it's a great example of how nice the classic vibe sounds (with stock pickups) on a Kemper.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This thinline tele you had @waraba was dual humbucker or single coils guitar?