Kemper with Rocktron All Access - problems with changing sound in one preset

• Hi there,

I´m using my Kemper with a Rocktron All Access in the Browser-Mode, normally without any problems. But sometimes, by playing a preset, the Stomp-Section (for example a tube-sreamer or a compressor) is getting out of the signal, without pressing any button!? This is not always a problem, but sometimes this could happen 5-6 times in a song. By pressing the Preset on the All Access the Stomp-Section works again.

Thanks for any solution,

Steffen

• Hi Steffen...there won't be any suitable help if you don't give us more details like the FW used and so on.

I use the all access since the beginning and had non issue whatsoever so far. This fact makes me still use it in every occasion, comprised pro events.

awaiting some of your infos :)

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• I´m using my Kemper with a Rocktron All Access in the Browser-Mode, normally without any problems. But sometimes, by playing a preset, the Stomp-Section (for example a tube-sreamer or a compressor) is getting out of the signal, without pressing any button!?

Just to confirm... are you saying some stomps go off without you touching the All Access?