How do I activate the tuner when volume pedal is at zero?

• Sorry if this has already been answered. I upgraded to the latest firmware today and I saw in the release notes that you can set the tuner to come on when the volume pedal is in the "0" or heel down position. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't get it to work. I've checked the box in the tuner settings that is supposed to activate the feature. I've even re-calibrated my volume pedal just in case that was the problem. But the tuner doesn't come on when I move the volume pedal to the heel down position. I've changed the tuner to the "bubble tuner", but I can't imagine that would be the issue.

• You have it backwards. They added that you can now deactivate that feature. It was always on at zero before and we had to set the volume to -4.9 to get it so it would not activate the tuner.

With the new update we can now keep the tuner "off" when at zero.

• Okay, so I finally got around to testing this. I've tried this option both with the "enable tuner at zero" box checked and unchecked. In neither case does the tuner activate when I have my volume pedal in the heel down position.

I see some people mentioning having to adjust the range of the pedal to a negative number. Where do I adjust that? And if I do drop it to a negative number, isn't that going to affect the sweep of my pedal by either cutting off some of the range at the top, or bottom?

• Thank you. But what happens if I set the pedal to -5.0 for example? Does that mean I've got to move the pedal forward further before the volume will start to increase? I'm just wondering what the trade-off is that happens when you set the range to -5.0 in order to get the tuner to work in the heel down position.