Assigning an effects button on kemper remote to cabinet on or off

• However, you could switch between Rigs with Cabinet Module on and others with Cabinet Module off, if that makes any sense.

I'm wondering what would be the counterpart in the analog world? Using a tube amplifier and switching between a guitar speaker cabinet and a unpowered PA monitor via footcontroller!?

• However, you could switch between Rigs with Cabinet Module on and others with Cabinet Module off, if that makes any sense.

I'm wondering what would be the counterpart in the analog world? Using a tube amplifier and switching between a guitar speaker cabinet and a unpowered PA monitor via footcontroller!?

maybe there is one thought behind this idea. For me most of the clean sounds are sounding better without a cabsim. Maybe he likes to change between a clean with cab and no cab. This is the only thing i can imagine, but there are other solutions to do it . I would never do it because it need to be tweaked and i cant imagine that you get a good sound for both in one tweak.

• Thank you,
    I am emulating clean vs cab in real world live during different dynamic ascpects of our songs :)
    :) (For Bass)