Newbie totally confused

• My unit arrived today,switched it on,pretty impressed,I own an axe and a Helix as well,comparatively I think the kemper is a winner.
    But am struggling getting my head around it,hope you guys can clear this up.If I find an amp that I like,but need to add say a boost for solo,delays etc have absolutely no idea.On the other units I do all my tweaking ,thru the respective editors.One other thing say for instance I have a clean patch,within that patch could I have five variants,for example clean with verb,clean with boost,clean chorused etc.
    I'm not very good with manuals,is there a video out there,that you guys could point me to.
    Last thing is there a list of all the stomp pedals any where?
    Thanks

• To add effects to a rig all you need to do is press the stomp or effect button long enough for the stomp or effect screen to appear in the display. Then turn the Type knob to select the type of effect that you want to assign. Once you did that you will see the parameters for that effect in the display.
    Tweak the settings in the display and click on the store button to store the entire rig. You can either replace the one you started from or save it with a new name to create some variations.