Customer Service - Truly Impressed!

• Hi Everyone,

Just want to give Matt, Pele, Keith and Hans a quick shout out for their exceptional service in handling a recent concern i had with my Kemper Head which was only a year old. A few weeks ago, my Kemper unfortunately began to freeze whenever in Performance Mode (this occurred two times - fortunately when i was rehearsing and not playing a show) I sent my Kemper Head and Remote for repair and even though Keith and his repair team did their best to alleviate the problem, the Kemper still froze when i got it back. Disraught and annoyed that I spent so much money on the Kemper and it was at this point an unreliable system, Matt and his team were kind enough to support me as quickly as possible to help me get back and running. With a performance coming up in a week, Matt was able to overnight a brand new Kemper Bundle as soon as I shipped my old bundle back. He stated that he wanted to look into my Kemper system (as this was a rare issue occurring) but didn't want to hold me back so he was more than happy to accommodate with a new Head and Remote.

I seriously couldn't have asked for much better service than this :thumbup: It's great to know that I can rely on a great team at Kemper to help me when in need!

Thank you guys!!! I'll make sure to spread the news on how great you all are! :):)
    Billy

• A nice thread to express my thanks for me too. I had an issue with a software that froze at a certain point when storing performances.The problem became worse. I called the hotline and without any waiting time or telefon answer machine a real expert gave me helpful advices what could have been the reason. It turned out to be a bug that may occur when you lock the cab in performance mode. Basically within 10 minuites the problem was solved and a work around was found. I was very happy about that fast and knowing help.
    So big thanks and great job! :thumbup: