Worship and Gigging Guys

• FWIW..... hope this helps someone, because I was THRILLED when I figured it out. I bought the KPA green bag... I'm now Gigging with only carrying (2) guitars and the Bag over my shoulder! The KPA green carrying case holds the KPA, Volume pedal, IEM's, Wireless pack, the Remote (I put a think wash rag on top of the KPA, then put the remote on top of the KPA and zip the top up)
    the Connector cable for the remote, guitar repair tool kit, extra set of Strings.

Great stuff!

• Yes this is great as now you have the other hand free for BEER ! :D
    hopefully you put some padding in there when transporting it.
    SAFE is better :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• FWIW..... hope this helps someone, because I was THRILLED when I figured it out. I bought the KPA green bag... I'm now Gigging with only carrying (2) guitars and the Bag over my shoulder! The KPA green carrying case holds the KPA, Volume pedal, IEM's, Wireless pack, the Remote (I put a think wash rag on top of the KPA, then put the remote on top of the KPA and zip the top up)
    the Connector cable for the remote, guitar repair tool kit, extra set of Strings.

Great stuff!

pictures showing how and where you put it or it didnt happen said Thomas...

• I once left the Bag for a week unopened after a gig.
    The Remote was upon the toaster in the Bag and the closed lid pressed the "tuner"-button all the time.
    After that, the button didn´t work anymore... after a few hours and pressing it very often, it worked again. Something got stuck inside the switch.

Since then i don´t dare to put the remote inside the bag and close the lid... as it presses tuner and looper buttons.

I know, these switches shouldn´t care...

Martin