Delay related bug? (weird artifacts)

• I was checking out the delays today and happened to run across the DLY Main Station preset. I love it, however I noticed some weird and obvious artifacts while playing an open E. I recorded a sample. The first couple of plucks are without the delay, the rest with it. Can anyone verify whether the preset sounds the same on their end? Keep in mind I hear it mostly when playing in the lower range.

Sample

• Yeah, I don't have that, though I only tried with the delay in the actual Delay slot.
    What profile are you using and where is the delay situated?
    Thanks by the way for turning my attention to that preset. Somehow I'd sprung over that. Great sound! Found myself playing gypsy minor scale runs. Lovely

• Yeah, I don't have that, though I only tried with the delay in the actual Delay slot.
    What profile are you using and where is the delay situated?
    Thanks by the way for turning my attention to that preset. Somehow I'd sprung over that. Great sound! Found myself playing gypsy minor scale runs. Lovely

It's not readily apparent with every profile, at least to my ears. I have to really strain to hear it with some of them. Try the Acoustic E stock profile. I'm using the delay in the delay slot.

• Sorry, got lost again.

Yeah, using that profile, I was able to recreate that fuzziness, but only with the humbucker guitar I have here (Charvel GG sig), not with my strat. It also occurred around an octave higher than in your clip, but was really most audible playing the A string at the 12th fret. Might be time to let support know.

• Yeah, using that profile, I was able to recreate that fuzziness, but only with the humbucker guitar I have here (Charvel GG sig), not with my strat. It also occurred around an octave higher than in your clip, but was really most audible playing the A string at the 12th fret. Might be time to let support know.

Thanks for taking the time to confirm, and I'm relieved it's not just me. I'll turn it over to support later.