USB Audio & Reamping

• TTV..
    You have a decent interface already.
    Just get a SPDIF cable and your set.
    KPA to 11R works perfect (my freind has the same setup) and can play both together at tracking if he wishes.
    Just need to set the i/o options in PT is all.
    good luck

OK, so by connecting KPA and 11R with SPDIF cable and using the phones output in 11R, I'm able to hear everything (KPA, 11R and laptop)? If so, BIG thank's, saved just money and nerves :D EDIT: This really works; S/PDIF cable enbles now my 11R being as the main audio interface. However, I noticed some small quality loss in sound when using my headphones in 11R compared to the same rig and phones in KPA. Nevertheless, this was worth of asking, thank's for the information :thumbup:

Edited once, last by TTV ().

• I use my kemper through eleven rack into cubase. Its easy to setup just take a spdiff out from kemper to spdiff in on eleven rack it works perfect and you can even use your eleven racks reverb/delay ect with the kemper. There are a few small adjustments you will need to do in your eleven rack menu to get this working. The only thing i haven't tried is using the headphones socket on 11 rack as i never use headphones

• Just wondering if my setup plan is correct to use this with monitors:

Guitar into KPA--->KPA into Eleven Rack via s/pif, empty profile-->studio monitors connected to Eleven Rack Main Outs

Point being to use some of the Eleven Rack effects.

Thanks