which best sounding cabinet

• Does anyone have a good suggestion for the best possible cab to suit the Kemper? I mean a real speaker cab that blows you away with tons of tone coming out of its speakers and what gives you that all valve sustained tone coming from the amps inside the Kemper and what the Kemper was designed for on stage. I can't describe it any better...

• I personally have not had very good luck with 4x12s, but I would love to change that. Are you guys impressed with the KPA over a traditional guitar cabinet? Don't know what I'm doing wrong, cab Sims off, and still sounds muddy.

• I personally have not had very good luck with 4x12s, but I would love to change that. Are you guys impressed with the KPA over a traditional guitar cabinet? Don't know what I'm doing wrong, cab Sims off, and still sounds muddy.

Isn't it just a case of the profiles you use don't match that cabinet - at least without tweaking?

I mean, you'd probably dial in an amp differently with a 1x12 than a 4x12 etc.

Try Direct Amp Profiles :D or Merged.

Stay Metal!

• Does anyone have a good suggestion for the best possible cab to suit the Kemper? I mean a real speaker cab that blows you away with tons of tone coming out of its speakers and what gives you that all valve sustained tone coming from the amps inside the Kemper and what the Kemper was designed for on stage. I can't describe it any better...

My 2 guitar cabs (1x12 and 2x12) that I have sound very good with the cab simulation turned off and just using them as a normal guitar cab with my powered Kemper head. They are both mather cabs (mathercab.com) but I think the biggest thing is that the speakers dont impart much of their own tone into the mix: EVM12L, Celestion Lead 80 (WGS CL80) or Scholz Sugarcone. I mention all 3 as they are somewhat similar in that they are more "neutral" sounding speakers.

that all said..I'm leaning at this point to using a wedge up front to monitor my sound.

• I use a Mesa 4x12 Cab and i love it, i have tried diffrent fullrange speakers but it is only the cleans that sounds good the Gain stuff is not good, but many people love it, maybe i have not tried the right Fullrange Speaker yet ?

• I used a mesa 2x12 with celestion v30. Not so bad but not as good as my rcf 10 sma frfr. Sold the boogie.
    I recommend frfr because with an frfr and cab sim on you have millions of sounds.

Heavy x- mas