Inception Profiles

• I know it's possible but it might take some time...

I just had an idea, that's a combination of profiling a profiler with stomps and eq baked in and merging profiles.

So, how about an option in the Kemper where you can build your stomp and eq chain with whatever profile, then hit a merge button and then ZOOM! IT PROFILES ITSELF WITH THE STOMPS AND EQ BAKED INTO THE PROFILE AS ONE AMP PROFILE, >(*,*)<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8o:thumbup::thumbup::D

What up? What chall think? Did this make sense? Is it awesome? Does it suck? You're welcome? Too soon? Not soon enough? Soon enough? Lots of question marks? Lol?

• Thank you @yeky83 !!! I keep thinking about this every other day. As I scroll through presets I've made that sound awesome but have no room for any extra fun and expressive effects because most of the blocks pre and post are used up by eq and dirt stomps. I think this would be a revolutionary concept that not even the competition has or would think of. ;)

• I like that idea. I wonder if instead of actually profiling, you could do some type of render instead. All the information is already there, so it wouldn't necessarily need to re-evaluate itself. If DSP is an issue, then it doesn't have to work quickly. Of course this wouldn't work for any time based/modulation effects. It would be cool to render an OD stomp and an EQ though.

I hate emojis, but I hate being misunderstood more. :)

• Yes, it makes sense, Elvis.

The problem, I suspect, is that the DSP required to both run the Profile (and FX) as well as the Profiling process would likely far exceed what's available.

maybe at first it could only do one eq and/or one OD at a time? In that case it would just be like a repeating refining process.

And , sense it's a refining process with the amp and cab already in place ,it might/could becomes less of an actual "Profiling" process and more of a Merging process.

• I like that idea. I wonder if instead of actually profiling, you could do some type of render instead. All the information is already there, so it wouldn't necessarily need to re-evaluate itself. If DSP is an issue, then it doesn't have to work quickly. Of course this wouldn't work for any time based/modulation effects. It would be cool to render an OD stomp and an EQ though.

Yeah! Or something like that lol course, it would only be for eq blocks, od/dist, etc. Maybe compression? And once baked in, there wouldn't be anyway to edit them. In that instance, you would just have to make another one.

Come to think of it, it would kinda be more like a snapshot and a Merging

• The problem with this idea is that this kind of thing needs to be done in series...

Parallel stuff, however, could theoretically be quite easy to do. Theoretically the KPA would just need to take an average of two lots of stack info to create a halfway house between two profiles...which, granted is a little different from what you're thinking, but is a new way of making creative flavours.

Would be useful if you had 2 profiles that you like but ideally want a 'half way house' between the two.

A mix control between the two would also be pretty cool...but I guess you'd have to do that blind because the KPA probably doesn't have enough CPU to run two whole stacks at once.