update rig manager message

• I updated my rig manager to V2.011.12783. I then got a message that I should update the profiler's software too to version 5.10. My profiler has been updated for a while to 5.0.3.12660.
    The problem is that under the section SUPPORT - Downloads (Operating System Updates - latest addition) ) only Profiler System 5.0.3 Release is available (from 2016-11-30) That's the one I have.

So how to get to 5.10?

• You can choose beta releases via the dropdown menu or you're updating via RigManager. In this case go to RM preferences and tick the check box "search for beta releases" (or similar).

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• You can choose beta releases via the dropdown menu or you're updating via RigManager. In this case go to RM preferences and tick the check box "search for beta releases" (or similar).

Nothing happens. And there's another problem. I used to click on a rig in Rig manager and an headphones icon appeared in front of the rig name. My profiler showed immediately that rig so I could try out how it sounds.
    Now, nothing happens anymore. I can only scroll through all rigs so there seems to be not any connection going on between Rig Manager en Profiler

• And there's another problem. I used to click on a rig in Rig manager and an headphones icon appeared in front of the rig name. My profiler showed immediately that rig so I could try out how it sounds.Now, nothing happens anymore.

That's because of the mismatch in versions between Rig Manager and the Profiler OS

• Nothing happens? Strange. Did you restart RM after ticking the check box? Did you you check the website for beta releases?

in 'Preferences'
    make sure 'Instant Preview Mode' is enabled
    as well as 'Automatically Check for Software Updates'
    and 'Also check for Beta Releases'

Done all...! What's going on here...? Do I have to go back to my previous RM version?

• OK Thanks!
    I can choose to install the beta OS, while keeping the updated RM. But it's a common fact that a beta version is still under development and can be quite instable. Is this safe...?