Monitor out and direct out linked together question

• Today I hooked both my new Atomic CLRs to my Kemper. I have one CLR in the monitor out and the other CLR in the direct out. I set each to infinity ∞ and stored the output section. I checked both the monitor out and direct out so the volume knob controls both CLRs. I noticed that at first all the outputs for each stayed exactly the same values as I turn the volume but after a while and especially if I turn the volume all the way down and back up again, the monitor volume and direct volumes are not in perfect sync anymore as I turn the volume knob. Is it normal for the values of the monitor out and direct out to be slightly different after a bit? I would like to have them both as always exactly the same.

• Yes I turned the two knobs down to Infinity and turned the Master Volume down all the way down and stored the output. After a bit they are not in perfect sync. I would like them both exactly the same because sometimes it sounds uneven. Output is set to monitor left and the other to direct right for stereo.

• Forgive my dumb ass
    but why dont you use left and right main outs for stereo?

I have A stereo Gemini 2 FRFR and it goes from both main outs (Left /right etc) to the cab...
    can you try that?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I am using using two Atomic CLRs so I am keeping the XLR outs free for the FOTH and using the monitor out and direct out for both the CLRs.

• Yes it does work and and at first the values stay exactly the same but over time they become a little less accurate and the values for both are not exactly the same. I was just wondering if there was a better way to keep them both always exactly the same all the time.

• Yes it does work and and at first the values stay exactly the same but over time they become a little less accurate and the values for both are not exactly the same. I was just wondering if there was a better way to keep them both always exactly the same all the time.

That's odd. Why would they change over time? You should open a support ticket.