Listen to Sound in Rig Manager

• Hello,
    I'm new to the Kemper Profiler, so i started to watch several tutorial videos.
    In several videos they spoke about, you can listen to the sound in the rig exchange section, bevor downloading...
    is this working?
    how is it working? i cant find an button or anything else to listen to sounds...

thanx

• Simply choose some profile, click enter. You need to play a guitar in order to hear how it sound.

"When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth" :D

• Just to make sure that you don't mix up two seperate things:
    RIG EXCHANGE is the place where people can upload the rigs they have created so that other people can download and use them.
    RIG MANAGER is the program that you can use to...well. manage your rigs. Rig Manager has access to the Rig Exchange giving you the possibility to preview rigs.
    HTH 8)

• Double click on a rig in rm while kpa is connected. If you like the rig press store at the kpa and the rig is stored on your kpa. You can see the stored rig in the 'my profiler' section on rm after storing.

• This cannot happen in Browse mode.

However, if you are in Performance Mode, it is possible to store a new Rig to a Slot this way.

This!

Even in performance mode it will not overwrite your Perfomance as long you do not press store. :!:
    If you leave this performance and choose another Rig in the new performance you can go back to your earlier performance without a change.

But it makes no sense to check Rigs with the RM as long you do not want to change your performance.