Please help me with Rig Manager. I leave for tour in 2 weeks

• So far i'm really loving the Kemper but I have to say I find the performance mode unbelievably awful and not user friendly even after digging heavily through the manual and forum I can't figure some things out. Here is what i'm looking to do:

I've created a performance that i've named "Live Template" that consists of 3 of the 5 slots (clean, rhythm, overdrive) I eq'd everything to my taste and balanced the volume between the slots and everything is sounding great!

I would now like copy this "live template" performance to around 20 or so of the empty performance slots and rename them after the titles of the songs my band will be playing on tour and be able to add different effects and things like that so they are setup specifically for each song

Is there a way to do this specifically from rig manager? I'm having issues as a lot of things are for whatever reason greyed out and not able to be clicked. None of my slots say empty, they are just white spaces that do nothing when I click in them. Please help if you can.

• Performance mode with rig manager is a bit buggy at the moment. Lots of people having troubles with it.

It seems to mess up performances and saves them all over the place.

The only thing I can use it for is to re-order the set lists but I don't do anything else in rig manager. I do the rest in the KPA

• I copy/paste Performances like this:

1) Copy "Live Template" from the KPA to Rig Manager, in My Performances.

2) Drag "Live Template" from Rig Manager into a new Performance Bank location in the KPA. A copy of it will be added to the KPA.

Do not forget to rename the new performace in the KPA otherwise you can not copy it again.
    So you can make several different performance with same content for later editing.