How to setup using mission kp to control only volume and pitch whammy with remote any ideas?

• i have the kemper remote and mission kp1 and want to control the pitch whammy and volume after effects Not using wha have a separate device

Perhaps someone else can chime in on this, however, it is my understanding you must decide to dedicate your Mission KP1 pedal either as an expression pedal (e.g. whammy, morphing effects, etc.) or as a dedicated Volume pedal. You can't have one pedal act as both.

So, solution would be to get a second Mission pedal. That way you have one to handle Volume, and the other for Expression.

Cheers,
    John

• you must configure the pedal as a wah pedal and then activate the pedal links options.
    Here is an expert from the reference manual about this
    The one pedal then needs to be set-up as a Wah pedal. The PEDAL 5 socket is already prepared for it by default.How to connect and calibrate has been already explained in the example Four Pedals: Luxury. Then select“WahPedal >Volume” and “WahPedal >Pitch” on the Pedal Links page in System Settings.
    If “WahPedal >Volume” is selected, those two functions are mutually exclusive. As soon as a Wah effect is active,the Wah Pedal controls this Wah effect, while volume stays flat. As soon as there is no Wah effect in the current Rig,or the Wah effect is switched off, the Wah Pedal controls volume. All other pedal links allow you to control theireffects simultaneously. So, a Morph Pedal could morph and control Wah, as well as pedal pitch effects at the sametime, if those links are selected. And a Wah Pedal could control Wah and pedal pitch effects together, if “WahPedal>Pitch” is checked.
    There is also a tutorial video on our website that describes this procedure.

• you must configure the pedal as a wah pedal and then activate the pedal links options.
    Here is an expert from the reference manual about this
    The one pedal then needs to be set-up as a Wah pedal. The PEDAL 5 socket is already prepared for it by default.How to connect and calibrate has been already explained in the example Four Pedals: Luxury. Then select“WahPedal >Volume” and “WahPedal >Pitch” on the Pedal Links page in System Settings.
    If “WahPedal >Volume” is selected, those two functions are mutually exclusive. As soon as a Wah effect is active,the Wah Pedal controls this Wah effect, while volume stays flat. As soon as there is no Wah effect in the current Rig,or the Wah effect is switched off, the Wah Pedal controls volume. All other pedal links allow you to control theireffects simultaneously. So, a Morph Pedal could morph and control Wah, as well as pedal pitch effects at the sametime, if those links are selected. And a Wah Pedal could control Wah and pedal pitch effects together, if “WahPedal>Pitch” is checked.
    There is also a tutorial video on our website that describes this procedure.

Thanks -I understand this but Just want to use the pitch and volume In system Pedal links you have wah/volume,wah/pitch,morph/wah,morph/pitch no volume/pitch
    if i just set pedal6 to pitch works fine or pedal 5 to input 1 pedal 6 input 2 it turns off on the pitch but no volume control or won't calibrate for volume only for pitch
    i set the volume after affects in rig -So does this means I need 2 kp1? Thanks

• You need to configure the pedal to be a wah pedal and then activate wah to volume and wah to pitch.
    In rigs that use a pitch effect the pedal will control pitch and in any rig that does not have a wah effect or a pitch effect it will control volume.
    If you want completely independent control you need a dedicated pedal for each function. This will allow you to use more than one pedal at the same time to control different functions.