No output to interface

• I have recently had some issues ... i',ll try and make it as clear as possible :(
    I am using a un-powered lunchbox model, using it purely for recording, not live.
    I am getting both an input AND and output signal from the LEDs at the top, but with either the XLR or the Jack Output I am getting no sound/input going to my interface. I have tried with different leads and different interfaces, but still the same problem.
    I have also tried all of the resets listed on the internet, (Holding Rig, system and Quick). Originally this problem would happen after the sounding going very distorted then cutting completely. Now i'm never getting signal, not sure what to do! ?(

thanks in advanced for any help anyone can suggest...

• Thank you!

i have played around with various (i'm no expert), and reset and still nothing. Have had direct volume greyed out, and had it not greyed out...

Currently link strings are all ticked, but direct output is greyed out.

thanks!

• You dont need to be an expert. The output settings are well described in the manual. You cant do something wrong when you follow the instructions.

• .. all settings are as they should be, as far as i can see...

OK. So here we go with my output settings
    KPA is connected from main outs right to my interface left/right.
    Press output button
    Page 1
    Main output = Master stereo,
    Monitor output = Master mono (i have connected a frfr to monitor out)
    Direct output = off
    Spdif= off
    Page2
    Main Volume -18 dB
    Monitor Volume -33,5
    Direct Volume off
    Headphone offCheckboxes on top of the display Main out link setted, Monitor out link setted (to master volume wheel), direct out not setted, headphone link not setted (I dont use a headphone)
    Page 3 Monitor cab off, all eq 0
    Page 4 all eq 0
    Page 5 SPDIF volume 0, SIF out link not setted, pere cabinet (global) off, Space 2,5, space headphone only not setted
    Page 6 all 0

With this main volume setup I am in my interface, from my interface out i use a pair of active monitors. Acftice monitors are setted at full volume and i use my main output of the interface to set the max volume out to my monitors. With the minus 18dB i go to my daw (cubase) to record tracks. The inputs of my interface are on 2 o clock, so the signal is realy good to record and there is no overflow displayed in my daw and i have full headroom for recording.

• thanks for taking the time to reply.

I have tried having identical settings to what you have described, but no luck. I had a brief success running through the direct line output, but then again it cut out and now i am getting full output and input signal, but nothing into either interface I have tried.

:(