The capability to "Wrap" scrolling while in Performance Mode

• Hi,

The majority of this post is a copy from a query I posted elsewhere on the forum. A couple of members redirected me here to suggest that I raise it as a Feature Request.

Here is my original message:

I am a recent convert to the KPA, having toured extensively with "the leading competitor" for several years.

I love the unit and so far, I have had great fun programming a 24 song set for an upcoming tour and getting everything in set order with the Remote.

Believe me, I have trawled the web before hitting the forum, but I want to know if there is a way I can essentially "wrap" Performances, so that the Remote will only cycle through the 24 songs I have created in Performance Mode, allowing me to scroll through my set list without seeing the additional 101 unused Performances.

There is method to my madness, trust me: Reducing the possibility of walking on stage to find that a crew member has accidentally left the Remote on blank Performance 125 and frantically having to scroll back to song 1 before the count in is just one possible, albeit paranoid scenario I can think of - A very similar thing happened more than once in my old Ground Control Pro days. Less dramatically, a wrap function, or even the ability to create smaller set lists would simply be a very handy in any rehearsal or gigging scenario.

Even if it's not possible to avoid seeing the blank Performances, is it still possible to wrap the scrolling function, so that the Remote loops back to 01 after 125?

Thanks very much in advance,

Bobby

• I support your need for this requirement, but if they implement it, I would prefer it to be either optional or turn on/off. I like knowing that if I need to back up against the wall (i.e. first or last performance), I can't go any further, so I actually prefer it as is.

• I agree with the ability to turn it on or off to match everybody's needs. It would also be great to be able to set parameters. For example: Cycle through Performances 1-25 only, or cycle between Performances 26-50.

I know it's entirely possible to load in alternative performances with a USB stick. However, I've done a few tours with up to 4 rotating set lists, especially when playing several nights at the same venue. Sometimes the set changes between sound check and the show. It would definitely be a useful to be able to quickly set the cycle range, so you can effectively partition set lists.