Question about this user board:

• Fellow board members: Many of the threads I select to view here are coming up blank ?( I've tried many different browsers to no avail - Anyone esle having this problem? (I posted here because the same problem prevents me from starting a new thread) This is frustrating... Please share if you have any suggestions!

PS: I also can't introduce myself properly in the 'introduce yourself' thread - I am Hadley Hockensmith, long time guitarist for Neil Diamond and founding member of the LA fusion band Koinonia, led by Abraham Laboriel Sr.

All modelers known to man 8o

• Ok Radley, now you've got our attention!!! 8o 8o

I've answer your question in the other thread ;)

Glad to have some more really good guitar player on board!!! :thumbup:

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Ops!! Ok, I was suggesting to try another browser or to re-install your one, something must be wrong with the settings, nobody else ever had this problem here... AFAIK

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Welcome Radley - you seam to follow me from the L6 board to the Boss one - then to the Fractal board and now here...

... seams we have the same taste :D

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Welcome Radley - you seam to follow me from the L6 board to the Boss one - then to the Fractal board and now here...

... seams we have the same taste :D

Armin - I guess we both have high standards! 8o Seriously, I have always had respect for your sense of good tone, and you always have helpful things to share... BTW, I have figured out something weird about my troubles with with this board - when I am logged in, I can post be can't see many of the threads - when I am logged out, I can read all the threads but I can't post responses...how strange is THAT???

All modelers known to man 8o

• ..and when I'm logged I can't see all the profiles avatars but I can when I'm logged out....not a big deal, just sayin'

You're not deep, you're not an intellectual, you're not an artist, you're not a critic, you're not a poet...you just have internet access

• ..and when I'm logged I can't see all the profiles avatars but I can when I'm logged out....not a big deal, just sayin'

Go to My Profile/settings/display settings/ and check the case "Show other Member's Avatars" ;)

• Go to My Profile/settings/display settings/ and check the case "Show other Member's Avatars" ;)

:thumbup: grazie !

You're not deep, you're not an intellectual, you're not an artist, you're not a critic, you're not a poet...you just have internet access