Musical antichrist

• I guess as this forum is now open to the public I may as well introduce myself. The name's Per-Anders Edwards, I'm in glorious California eagerly awaiting my KPA to arrive and I'll be profiling my Mesa 5;25 + THD, a small SS Marshall of unknown provenance and when I go back to the UK next my Laney LC30 and maybe the odd pedal here and there.

Most here who will introduce themselves now and in the future will be musical geniuses. Gifted individuals of incredible skill and dexterity for whom mastery of the fingerboard is so natural that some may say they were surely the very essence of Paganini reincarnated, or may suggest that they were born holding the guitar and subsequently of course giving extreme difficulty in childbirth and agony for their mothers (and fathers), a fact normally glossed over in most "born holding object" incidents. Others will humbly regale you with tales of the amazing deeds they have done with axe in hand and the auspicious company they have kept over the years through supposed serendipity, but truthfully renown of their talent. Well not I!

You see I am not one of them, instead I'm an amateur of extremely meager skill and play only for fun and pleasure but unfortunately for all of you I have nearly no shame in the total dross I produce. More or less I am to music what the Vogons are to poetry. So when I get time off from work for good behavior for a couple of hours and knock out a noodle or two (once I get my KPA that is) you'll all have them inflicted upon you with alarming (and unnerving) irregularity. It's no use protesting either, after the initial laughter has died down to be subsumed by confusion, anger, then fear and panic, and finally kowtowed submission as I continue to shovel my total twaddle on the forums your wailing and gnashing of teeth will be as music to my ears and your tears as salve to my savage brow, urging me on to ever greater deeds of horrific anti-music to administer to all and sundry. For a brief overture see http://www.peranders.com/music (using HD500, then earlier Mesa, before that Boss GT6, then before that Laney + GX700) I feel this is only right and proper in order to give you a gist and fair warning, so that that you may find sufficient earplugs or maybe do the double Van Gogh.

• very interesting introduction :D I've got my earplugs right beside me and I'm eagerly awaiting this tonal torture of which we now have been forewarned...fire away! :thumbup:

• Huzzah, tremble mortals and avert your ears! My Sweetwater rep called me and said that i should be getting my KPA by next week! Muhahahahahahauaha...

daggis - Per-Anders is in this case a Swedish name.