Jon Deiley (NORTHLANE) Signature Kemper Bundle

• Sounds like there are a lot of pedals and great rhythm guitar presets in there guys, its always some thing different with nice surprises from you guys any ways..looks like Jon is an Aussie? , haha great..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Dam that is the detail that most of us drool over, detailed amp list ..+ pick up and position
    I really wish all the vendors would do more of this. Will pick this up (surprise :D )

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hey STL!

I purchased this pack. Great work!

Just wondering though what is the difference between the profiles in the [Studio Profiles] folder and those in the [Direct Profiles] folder. They do not seem to have much difference except not having a cabinet block.

I was expecting the profiles in the Direct Profiles folder to be pre-cab, and I would have to load IRs or run thru a physical cabinet in order to use them. However it doesn't sound like I need to do any of that.

Would appreciate if you could help me on this.

Thanks guys!

• I have this pack as well. From my memory, you're correct, in that the Direct profiles have no cab block. But that's where you lose me, because you DO need to use these with either a kemper cab block, an IR loader, or a real cabinet. I'm not sure what I'm missing here...but when I get home, I'll go into Rig Manager and check them out, and see if I can see what you're talking about. Maybe my memory is wrong.

It is a good pack, kind of unique in it's own way (if I'm thinking of the right pack, I get some of the STL ones confused).

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.