KPA controlling external MIDI gear

• Hi everyone,

I am a KPA greenhorn and I would love to control my GigRig G2 and some other stomper like Eventide's H9 with the Kemper/Remote being the master via MIDI. Does anyone have some experience in this direction or a link to detailed info?
    Couldn't find almost any in any of the the manuals.

Kind regards!

• you can switch the h9 programs via midi from kpa
    you can assign a prg change nr to every rig in kpa

Thank you, digbob!
    Could you please give me a hint where to make the assignment of prg change nrs in kpa?
    So far I could only find where to configurate the 2 MIDI outs and rename them.

• as far as i remember its in the system settings in Browse mode Page 18 and in Performance mode Page 14 or 15
    but you def find help in the manual all is explained there, take your time to read it, def worth it

• as far as i remember its in the system settings in Browse mode Page 18 and in Performance mode Page 14 or 15
    but you def find help in the manual all is explained there, take your time to read it, def worth it

Fantastic digbob,
    I followed your advice and after some more searching I finally found it:
    One has to go into PERFORM > soft buttons : EDIT > SLOT SETTINGS > MIDI settings > MIDI transmit and there we are.
    A tiny bit hidden and the manuals only describe the path starting with slot settings, so as a newbie you might miss the right door to open, at least I have.
    Thank you so much for helping me out!