Aldrich profile Review

• Guys, Jason was kind enough to share the profile with me for testing, I found the amp very dynamic in the gain range with Tonehammars marshal cab, i did not find it as good for my needs (may be suitable for others tho) when cleaning it up (volume swells) for cleans and crunch compared to other profiles, but what it could do via mid range gain was very impressive. (top 5 for me )
    Strat did well and the Gibson really shined on the mid gain.

Now I am pleased to add that the nagging he put up with from me and feedback from you guys has paid off
    As Jason informs me they have plans for packs for the next few releases that are coming very soon
    current Aldrich people will probably get bonuses in the future as they release more profiles (he tells me)

They will have either a clean or mid to low gain setting or more (so not one profile etc)
    J tells me they have plans for a Jose HG LG and a Modern mod along with a Fender Bassman Mark modded. These will ALL be sold as packs.
    Also Anyone that wants to support them will help them in the future of getting bigger and better packs out there.

Okay, now just because the clean and crunch was not good for my needs does not mean it may not be for you, the mid range for me was very impressive.

Okay sorry i cant do clips yet as i [need and] am saving up for my high end audio interface.
    I am happy they are going to do packs in the future so ill support these guys and get the profile based on that :)
    Thanks to Jason and all the feedback from others

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Which Tonehammer cab is it? I find a Sinmix Friedman cab I saved out really brings this profile to life.

I have MANY profiles, but I keep returning to this one for my 80's metal fix. It seems to sparkle over many others. It has a really vicious growl to it whilst still remaining musical.

The palm muted chugs are tight and those the big open chords made the hairs on my neck stand up on first listen.

I am no pro, but to my ears it is a great profile, and I am looking forward to any future releases.

• Hey brother sorry about that i should of stated which one, okay its the 1960Av, i think its the dual or the single, ill have to check when i get home..if your a purchase holder maybe J will let me share it with you :) if we could all post our best cabs with this would be cool.
    Makes sense it would do good on that like the Marshal cab as apparently the Friedman is a plexi on steroids

Let me ask J dont want my ass kicked :D
    TONEHAMMAR have some of the best cabs IMO
    Thanks for the heads up ill try the Friedman :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• which aldrich profile was this? Thanks.

• Now i know why i missed this
    @patrick2099

Hi Pat/J and ALL , Patrick if you use the "@" symbol it will let some one know about your Q and they will answer your questions sooner, sorry i missed this :). I am just making you look bad for not doing the @ symbol so i dont look bad for missing it LOL

Ash

• These profiles are pretty cashy, imo; considering they are direct profiles only. Unless I am wrong about that part. I dig keeping profile overload to a minimum, but when you can get 10-15 profiles from other vendors for $15; um...one profile for $40 really better kick my butt. My 2cents and all that.

• These profiles are pretty cashy, imo; considering they are direct profiles only. Unless I am wrong about that part. I dig keeping profile overload to a minimum, but when you can get 10-15 profiles from other vendors for $15; um...one profile for $40 really better kick my butt. My 2cents and all that.

Just let me know, buy it and don't like it I'll give you a refund but if I give a refund I would like a reason why you didn't like it.

• Just let me know, buy it and don't like it I'll give you a refund but if I give a refund I would like a reason why you didn't like it.

Thanks for the offer. One big thing I like about the Kemper is not having to fall into the IR rabbit hole. I play through an FRFR rig so I want cabs included in the profiles I use. It may be the "wrong" way to look at it but it's the way I process the situation.

• Thanks for the offer. One big thing I like about the Kemper is not having to fall into the IR rabbit hole. I play through an FRFR rig so I want cabs included in the profiles I use. It may be the "wrong" way to look at it but it's the way I process the situation.

No worries. We will be doing cab profiles, studio and merged stuff in the future so if you want to hold out and see what we come up with no worries. I'm here in case you got questions about our current offering. I usually post as soon as we offer new stuff on this forum.