How to switch 2 stomps with one control?

• Hi,

I'm using CTRL1 of my FC300 to switch the Boost pedal in the effects section.
    To get this done I programmed the corresponding CC# in the FC300, that was the easiest way for me.

I'd prefer to to switch the delay on/off along with the boost pedal. So switching boost and delay together with a single push on the CTRL pedal.
    This way I can switch to solo sound within the same preset.

Does anyone know if this is possible and how?

Thanks in advance.

• You could also use CC16, this will toggle/invert effects from on/off. So if you had a boost in C and delay on and another delay in slot x that was off, when you hit the button the boost and delay turn off and the delay in x turns on.

You could also just toggle them all off/on at the same time without anything else. It just toggles all effects from on state to off state all at once.

It's a great way to toggle effects on/off with one button.

• You could also use CC16, this will toggle/invert effects from on/off. So if you had a boost in C and delay on and another delay in slot x that was off, when you hit the button the boost and delay turn off and the delay in x turns on.

You could also just toggle them all off/on at the same time without anything else. It just toggles all effects from on state to off state all at once.

It's a great way to toggle effects on/off with one button.

Good thinking but unfortunately not a solution since I have other stomps in the rig which I don't want to switch.
    I think you trick affects all loaded stomps in the rig, right?

• Yes it turns off effects that are on and turns on effects that are off. If you have a more complex situation where switching two or three effects is not enough, then you are probably better just changing to a new rig with the settings you need.