KPA and LD Systems Maui5

• Well I have been loving the Kemper for recording but have been struggling to find a live setup I like. Just not been able to get a true representation of the sounds I'm hearing in the studio, tried all sorts of amps and powered monitors nothing worked, however just got a new LD Systems Maui5 and there it is the sound I've been searching for the profiles now sound exactly like I would expect the amps to sound like, I'm very happy.

• Well I have been loving the Kemper for recording but have been struggling to find a live setup I like. Just not been able to get a true representation of the sounds I'm hearing in the studio, tried all sorts of amps and powered monitors nothing worked, however just got a new LD Systems Maui5 and there it is the sound I've been searching for the profiles now sound exactly like I would expect the amps to sound like, I'm very happy.

This is an interesting review. I have always wondered what the Kemper would sound like through a Maui 5, since this is more in my price range than a Bose L1 system.

That said, did you compare versus a Bose L1 system, either compact or with the subwoofers et al?

• I have an RCF Evox 8 which is a similar setup.
    I thought it sounded very good with my Kemper and it was hangin' pretty good tonewise compared with my Atomic CLR Neo, but with a bit more more dimensional dispersion.
    I just ultimately didn't care for the setup style(footprint). Its quick and easy to set up, but I didnt want to have a separate stand for the Kemper head and remote,cables,exp pedal,etc.
    It's really just a personal thing as I'm always runnin' late to my wedding gigs and built a "set it, forget it" kinda cart to house all the rig gear.
    Amazon wouldnt allow me to return the Evox 8, so it's avail for about $450 less than what I paid if anyone is interested. I'll post it in the "for sale" section as well.

• Nightlight

No I haven't tried any of the Bose ones but I did a load of research and the general consensus was that the Maui 5 was as good as if not better than the Bose for about a third of the price. It has a real substantial bottom end and a nice "airiness" to the mids and high frequencies, I can see why people rave about Dumbles now as the profile sounds sublime through this system.