Faster Profile/Ric selection

• Now after having more and more profiles in the KPA it takes some time to turn from the first amp (A...) to the Last (Z..) step by step.

I would be great in case I turn the knob faster that it jumps from A -> B -> C -> D ... and only in case I turn slow from one profile to another.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• Yes, you are right - I forgot about that :huh:

But I prefer to turn the knobs ....

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• If the KPA got USB keyboard support it'd be nice if you could just start typing (when not editing anything/at an input field and in whatever the playback mode is) in the name to search/quickjump to it like you can in your computer's OS file explorer.

Even better would be the ability to have a "fast dial", an ability to set a favorite preset/bookmark (or a few on different buttons) in the list, and then jump to them by holding down the button again for e.g. a second rather than just a tap.