Boss ODB3 Favorite Basssound at the moment

• Hey guys this is my Basssound at the moment

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bass:
    I use a Sandberg California heavy realic bass at active setting and the eq is almost at noon with slightly more of the pbass pickups a bit more treble and a bit more bas

Pedal:
    After Profiling some Bassamps (Mesa m2000, Behringer Ultrabass) and Pedals (Two notes Le Bass, Behringer DBI,...) i liked the odb 3 the most, sadly
    it is not possible to profiled this thing accurately, so i recommend using the real pedal!

Amp/Cab:
    I don't use a Bassampsim, i just take my "Vox Basscab" Rig. Only the Cab here is activated, and i'm pretty happy with it i must say ...

• Thank you, Bommel!

Curious:
    When you're using your fuzz sounds for guitar, don't you find you have to use cleaner-sounding bass Rigs, saving the heavily-distorted ones for exposed passages?

I'm just wondering how the treble distortion can remain seperate / distinct from the super-fuzzed-up guitar tones you like when they're used together.

• hmm well,not always both ways work imo ... the bass overdrive is parallel so there is a still a clean sound in it. and if you listen to blur song 2... that is mainly a distorted bass ... and the guitar is just somewhere in it with a lower volume

and all of my current songs have the distorted bass in the chorus because the different gain structures add up nicely, if you try to get a guitar sound fat without a bass that supports it, it is really hard.

bass and guitar distortion or fuzz blend nicely and support eachother if the eq is right but a heavy fuzz and a clean bass sound more seperated, that can be cool too but for the chorus it use mainly a distorted bass