Here come the Americans...

• Hello Kemper World!

I just got my KPA from Sweetwater. I might be one of the first to receive the Kemper amp from the shipment to Sweetwater.

I am very happy to join this community and learn from my European friends about this amazing device. I'll also gladly profile my 10 amps and share them with the forum. With the expansion into the North American market, I'm hoping that will mean even more sharing of experiences, and of course many more profiles for everyone!

Bill

PRS Singlecuts
    Kemper PowerHead/Remote

Quote from skoczy

When you turn the knob on KPA, you wake up the captured souls of tube amps living inside.

• Welcome to the forum!! Glad to hear that the KPA has finally hit the other side of the swimming pool.
    Have fun and looking forward to your profiles!!

:thumbup:

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Welcome aboard !
    This device rocks , you're gonna have fun .
    By the way, your profiles are very welcomed. ;)

"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

• Overpaid....

Overworked...

and

Over the moon at finally getting the Kemper!!!

:thumbup:

Guitar elf and demonstrator for Matrix Amplification

• Got mine from Full Compass today. Loaded 1.0.4 on it and played through the onboard profiles. So far, very very nice. I've had an Axe Ultra since '08 or so and this is quite a different beast.

I also build and service tube amps as a hobby. I do have a nice collection of amps that I'll be profiling and sharing. Anyone want profiles of a Komet 60 clone, a Marshall 18 watt clone, a JTM45 clone or a Dumble ODS clone? I've got some other cool stuff that I'll profile as well. Looking forward to it!

Heater

• Got mine from Full Compass today. Loaded 1.0.4 on it and played through the onboard profiles. So far, very very nice. I've had an Axe Ultra since '08 or so and this is quite a different beast.

I also build and service tube amps as a hobby. I do have a nice collection of amps that I'll be profiling and sharing. Anyone want profiles of a Komet 60 clone, a Marshall 18 watt clone, a JTM45 clone or a Dumble ODS clone? I've got some other cool stuff that I'll profile as well. Looking forward to it!

Heater

Welcome Heater, Komet and Dumble got my attention! :D Every member wants as many profiles as possible, is addictive! If you go to the Rig & Profile section of the forum, you'll find quite a pit of profiles available for download. Have fun! :thumbup:

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Thanks, Mats! Glad to be here :thumbup:

PRS Singlecuts
    Kemper PowerHead/Remote

Quote from skoczy

When you turn the knob on KPA, you wake up the captured souls of tube amps living inside.