Kemper in sunny Florida!

• Hello Kemper Community,

My Kemper arrived today and after 3 hours of getting to know it I must say it seems to fit me and what I'm looking for to a tee. It only took a little while to understand the interface and how it works in order to build the sounds you want. I really like the layout and format although I know many are wishing for a rack mount version.

Tomorrow I'm going to setup my Liquid Foot 12+ to control everything and try to keep from smiling so much because I'm ready to take this out and play!

A big thanks to all here who have made it a point to share both information and profiles for all of us new kids on the block. It really helped speed up the process of learning.

Keith

• Where you at in Florida? Do you play out anywhere, because I'd love to check out the Kemper live.

I live in Fort Lauderdale and own an Axe-Fx II that I love, but am interested in the Kemper as well.

Let me know if you are going to be playing anywhere close to me, thanks

• I have also been a little puzzled about the interface in the beginning.Don't worry, you'll get used to it pretty quickly.
    Welcome to the forum.

"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

• Welcome bro!
    I really love the WYSIWYG-style interface of the Kemper. Plus it makes editing rigs real easy, instant and fun - which is really important for me.

P.s. I wish I were in sunny Florida right now, as here in Krautland, it is -10 degrees celcius right now :wacko:

• Thanks for the welcome everyone.

BYTOR, I'm in the Nothern part of Florida but travel to Miami a few times a year so I'll give you a shout when I do.
    Schneidas, I can't imagine how cold that must be, hopefully it will warm up soon for you! :)