Is there a way to make rig packs?

• I have quite a few profiles and would like to manage a bit better.

In particular I've got some of the Micheal Britt packs that were not in the latest "rig pack". Is there is a way to make rig packs? or is there a way to copy my profiles that were not in the rig pack to an existing rig pack?

Currently I've just got all the profiles under subdirectories in my rig manager interface but its a bit overwhelming and looking to utilize the rig pack display for favorites..etc.

thanks in advance!
    jason

• AFAIK Jason, no.

Rig Manager stores our folders' contents as "repositoryR2.db" (meaning Rig Manager v2 repository database, I'm guessing) files.

Rig Packs, OTOH, are custom ".rigpack" files, and I know of no way to create them. It would appear that Kemper has provided this format with the ability to contain additional text and pictures (and who knows what else), so it's not a straight-up, "normal" representation of our folders.

There're probably coders around here who could figure out how to do this, but Kemper has specifically called me out on guiding folks through application-support-folder tweaks, stating that any tampering with it could result in unpredictable, even devastating consequences down the track such as loss of Rigs.

• Thank you for this info!