Nick K Profiles

• Here is a short single coil test, using "Gods of Rock solo" profile...

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Here is a short 80s "hair metal" test. "80s punch" profile for quad tracked rhythm guitars and "Nasty solo" for solo guitar. No editing on the profiles, used my Music Man L3 HH, alder, maple, rosewood with Dimarzio Transition humbuckers.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Here is a short test of "The Oldtimer" and "The Oldtimer Solo" profiles for all of you old school rock cats... ;) Again no editing on guitars, just straight from Kemper to interface...

• Here is a short test song of the Fried JCM pack. Used "The Oldtimer" and "The Oldtimer Solo" profiles and my Music Man L3. Enjoy!

External Content www.youtube.com

• Playthrough of all the packs!

• Bought the Fried 800 - looking forward to check it out.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Finally i`ve settled in my new apartment, so i can continue with profiling and recording! :thumbup:

Here is some heavy stuff with Fried JCM pack, used The Smash and The Smash solo profiles with my Music Man L3! Hope you will like it, stay tuned!

• Hey guys, in the spirit of (Ortodox) Easter, here is 30 percent off sale in the next 48 hours on all items!

http://nickkprofiles.bigcartel.com/products

Here are playthroughs of all the packs! Cheers!

• Hey Nikola!

Long time no see man. Great to see you're still Profiling and playing away...

Mate, the video in post #435 gives the message "This video is unavailable." I pasted the link to PooToob and there it says it was removed by the user.

Was something wrong with it? I'm disappointed 'cause I wanted to hear your playing, of course!

• Hey man, glad to see you are back! :thumbup:

I've deleted that video by mistake, here is a reupload lol

External Content m.youtube.com