new kemperite with some questions

• Hi all
    Recently got my new unpowered rack unit and remote...
    Overall blown away and still reading manuals etc
    I have come across some issues I would like to solve if possible
    Please excuse the long winded explanation.

1. I modify a rig and save with a different name.
    e.g original name abc.... saved name xyz.
    I then place xyz in one of the performance slots but the name in slot does not change ...the rig is correct but the name is not.
    This seems to happen randomly....sometimes the name changes sometimes not ( in performance slot)
    What's going on and how to fix?

2.Is there a function to set volume pedal post effects on all rigs? locking does not seem to work....am i doing something wrong?

3.On switch on and off thumps and noises can be heard through powered speaker ( an rcf 12 inch self powered monitor type cab )
    Is there a function to enable a soft on/off function ...it's not always possible to turn off cab before...especially at busy gigs with very fast changover times)

4. Sometimes it would be useful to modify the overall output E.Q for all rigs and performances....say because of venue acoustics or because of different powered monitors etc....is this possible? have i missed this in the manual?

Please forgive me if some of these issues have been addressed before, but I'm a noob on a steep learning curve

Thanks in advance

• re 3 - A member posted today that he switches first to a "silent" Rig before powering down. The Kemper will load it first when subsequently turned back on.

Maybe try editing a dummy Rig to have Rig Volume turned down to "0" and even all the modules disengaged if you like, saving it as your "Power-up / Down" Rig.

re 4 - Maybe try, after you've adjusted the parameters located where @mdeeRocks pointed to, saving the various venues' settings as Output Presets, named appropriately for easy recall.

Welcome, malthusian!

• Yes, what MM said is a very good advice. You can press store after you adjusted everything and save a preset if you play the same venues often. Keep in mind that it stores everything, incl. output levels you've set.