MC Guitar Studio Profiles coming soon - Free samples & videos here!

• Hi guys!

Here's a video of one of the free profiles I shared with you a few weeks ago.

It's the "2MC Dan Break-Up 2" - Dangelo amps are really amazing: 100% Italian boutique tone! [Blocked Image: https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/f51/1/16/1f603.png]

Thanks for watching

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hello guys! While waiting for the official MC Guitar 1st KPA Pack, here's a video of a great Maxon SD9 profile. Please check it out and let me know your thoughts! ;) Thanks a lot!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thats the best acid [rigs] ever...whoopsy..hurry up and release the pack :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Thanks man, glad you liked it!

The profile works like the actual combination Amp+Maxon SD9, so I like to put a couple of pedals in front of it for an even more organic experience, same as Mike Landau does usually, I plugged in a Vibe Machine and an old Arion SCH-1 chorus as a leslie... loved it! :D

• D minor fun using MC Guitar KPA profiles! Dangelo MC Custom 35 profiled with Dangelo DD72 OD ON (Jan Ray style). Delay from UAD plugin. The Chorus is ready in the profile, It is Manuel's try for emulating an old ARION SCH1.

Enjoy!

External Content youtu.be

• JAM TIME!! Here's the Dangelo MC Custom 35 amp profiled with Maxon SD9. Enjoy!!

External Content www.youtube.com