Chunkier than your peanut butter sammich...

• I wanted to take a moment to give major props (as well as a thank you) to both ReampZone and GRStudios for their absolutely killer Peavey 6505 (RZ) and Mesa Mark V free profiles on the R.E.

I took the time to download them and handpicked the best version of each profile batch that worked with my guitar cab and guitar ( ESP horizon III & Mesa Stiletto 4x12). I also began using my new Horizon Devices Precision Drive boost in front and the end results are some extremely muscular tones.

I had wondered if I could get some incredible profiles without having to shell out $ for more and I think I got my answer. I recommend these profiles to anybody seeking that kind of sound.

Nice job fellas!

• Thanx dude. If you like those you should check out the last profiles I posted

I checked out your latest R.E. profiles and ironically many years ago I had owned a T-Verb but had long since sold it. The main reason I picked the profiles I did is because the cab used was closest to my own physical cab (a mesa cab with vintage and 30s) and therefore would be the closest recreation. I think peavey 5150 cabs still use Sheffield speakers? I've always thought those translated way differently than what I'm running physically.

I will agree with something another poster said in another thread about you capturing the chugginess of the mark V. Sometimes you get a good profile that really sounds like its making the speaker move some real air with the palm mutes and I hear that in what I downloaded.

I can't say I fully realized just how much work it is for a profiler to really make a super authentic profile. I respect the labor that goes into it for sure.

• I checked out your latest R.E. profiles and ironically many years ago I had owned a T-Verb but had long since sold it. The main reason I picked the profiles I did is because the cab used was closest to my own physical cab (a mesa cab with vintage and 30s) and therefore would be the closest recreation. I think peavey 5150 cabs still use Sheffield speakers? I've always thought those translated way differently than what I'm running physically.
    I will agree with something another poster said in another thread about you capturing the chugginess of the mark V. Sometimes you get a good profile that really sounds like its making the speaker move some real air with the palm mutes and I hear that in what I downloaded.

I can't say I fully realized just how much work it is for a profiler to really make a super authentic profile. I respect the labor that goes into it for sure.

I have replaced the speakers in my 5150 cab with Celestial V30's :)