Finished a couple gigs, One more tonight

• Everything went extremely well, I am not kidding when I tell you that people have come up to me and asked me what I am using? They said my sound is better than before… 'Before' is when I was carrying around Bogner 412 cabinet and Bogner/Wizard head, FX units, foot switches, etc etc...
    These are guitar players, so they do know good tone.
    I used the Wizard MTL and Bogner XTCY 100B profiles which I did on my own, they sound better than the top Jimmy profiles I bought, so I just used all of my own profiles and made sure that my volume levels were exactly where I wanted them, I used four different performances, so, 20 different sounds at my feet, everything went smooth!
    I do have one question, the sound that is coming out of the PA, (FOH) is incredible - tons of balls and clarity, totally pleased of what's coming through the PA system! but the sound in my inner ear pieces sounds not so good… (very trebley and not much bottom end, buzzy, no balls, no thickness -somewhat like in an a.m. radio)… I am just wondering if I missed something, any ideas? I must get a better tone in my inner ears!
    Thank you so much for any advice for this 53 year old "newbie" :thumbup:

• The pricier in ears definitely help in this department, but you could try adjusting the space parameter and see if that gets you closer. We use IEMs in that price point as well, and have just tried to find the balance of decent tone in ears and excellent tone to FOH

• OK, thank you for your patience everyone…
    The drums, the bass, the synth all sound amazing through my in ear monitors… now Keep in mind, I have been playing through 4x12 cabinets on the stage for years and years and years… The cabinets were my monitors, until now, we have switched to silent stage with IEM's ... maybe I just have to get used to the IEM's compared to using 4x12 cabinets which push a lot of air and sound amazing! LOL
    - Here's a question,
    Should my monitor mix tone sound identical to when I plug-in to the earphone jack on the Kemper? (Soundman has my EQ on the board perfectly flat)

• Common, you can not compare a PA with three, maybe a four-way filtered speakersystem to a single driver, universal fit IEM. If you want really great IEM-sound you have to move to Custom mold IEM's with at least two drivers.

• I think the sound is always compromised via IEM's so interested in how you get on as I'm using lower to mid range stuff.

Great news you have enjoyed your live performance, top job. Its so nice when people compliment your sound...