Who makes your favorite Brown Eye profile?

• Had Kemper for little under a month now and as an Axe FX owner for the past 2 years, I can't say enough how impressed I am.

Hoping you all could point me in the right direction...

I'm Looking for a Friedman profile with pretty much all the EQ knobs at noon and a higher gain. Any suggestions?

• Okay having played with Mattfig's BE100 for an hour or so, here's my honest review:

It rocks. All the growl and bite is there. I'm sure with a loud setup there would be plenty of pants flap but I'm only using 5" Tannoy monitors.

My favorite profiles would be HG HBE FatSat and MG JCM which have a good range of gain for rhythm and lead with my Suhr Classic Pro.

If I had to find a criticism it would be that the higher gain profiles hiss quite a bit and I have no idea how some high gain profiles I've found elsewhere are more quiet. It's not a deal breaker since the noise gate in Kemper is pretty great.

To sum up, this is a very fun amp profile pack and everyone should buy it.

Thanks Mattfig!

• Thanks johnnypig!!!! I honestly don't know how other profilers get the hiss out of high gain amps without some kinda of witchcraft/sorcery...lol Mine, I feel, are as honest as the amp itself...I'm glad you dug them and sincere thanks for the review!

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

While tracking a demo for a hurricane video I did 1 take on a Leslie West Signature with a Tim Owens BE.
    In stereo with tap tempo going and all is good.
    I did one pass with Michael Britts BE in stereo with tap tempo and I like them both. So I hard panned Tim's right channel left and Michael's left channel hard right and matched their volumes.
    I tracked a 1986 Warwick Masterman bass through John Sheenan's John Bass DXR15.
    Just before the cops arrived I ran my 1950's telephone harmonica mic into Michael Britts Dumby Overdrive Special.
    I morphed delay till the Levee breaks I'm here to tell ya!
    Left side Owens Right side Britt.
    I think I'll cross pollinate more often.
    Mattfig I'm coming for your rigs too, :thumbup:
    Believe me.

• FWIW, I found an absolute gem of a browneye profile on the RE by a member named NALICK. I only found one profile by him for the browneye, but in terms of depth, dynamics, response and tone, it absolutely blows away almost all my other current BE profiles including a commercial pack. the gain is just past halfway on the profile and it is absolutely delicious.

• Mattfig, you absolutely nailed it with your HBE FatSat. It's sweet with plenty of muscle just like me!
    You are now in the Friedmanville remote shoulder to shoulder with Owens and Britt. The pinnacle of due diligence. :thumbup:

Wow....Highest compliment I've been payed to date! Thank you very much MuddySludge!

I'm very proud of the BE100 profiles. I never spent so much time trying to get it right and it is so gratifying to hear that someone out there feels it and jives with it like I do...

This has been a trip and profiling is really awesome. I just wanted to give a quick shout out to this forum and its members too; coolest KPA discussions on the web.