Powered Kemper to external poweramp via monitor out (switch interal poweramp out?)

• Hi,

I have a Powered Rack Kemper and ususally use the built in poweramp.
    However, if the backline of a vanue includeds a tube head e.g. a Marshall I'm thinking of hooking up my Kemper to the return of the head and therefore use the poweramp of the head without using the built in poweramp in the Kemper.

I have two questions:

1) What is wise to do? Use the builtin amp or such a head when there is one available?
    I mean, I thought it would be nice to use tubepower to bring the Kemper tone to the desired volume level.
    2) In case I use the head, is it necessary or is there any good reason to switch the poweramp in the Kemper output settings to 'off' or wouldn't it harm to leave that set to 'on'?

Thanks in advance!

• To get the most authentic sound out of the Profiler you should use a solid state or digital power amp like the internal one. It has been explicitly selected for its neutral character.
    If you want to use an external power amp you may switch the internal one off to preserve energy. Unlike tube amps the digital amp in the Profiler does not need to see any load at the output.

• To get the most authentic sound out of the Profiler you should use a solid state or digital power amp like the internal one. It has been explicitly selected for its neutral character.
    If you want to use an external power amp you may switch the internal one off to preserve energy. Unlike tube amps the digital amp in the Profiler does not need to see any load at the output.

Right. So if I don't switch off the internal poweramp while using an external amp it's not a big deal.