New Official Mark Cameron CCV800 Marshall profile pack with clean

• I'd love to say this is exclusive to the music industry, but it's pretty much standard no matter what industry I've worked in. It's also why I worked like hell to move out of customer service because I felt like I was swimming in an ocean of stupid and was getting dragged down with them.

That being said, the more involved in the social media side of things that I've become, the more I've had to somehow explain seemingly obvious things to people without being passive aggressive. It's my personal hell every day.

I take solace that one day we will all be dead and the intrinsically meaningless existence that we lead will be no more. Some days it couldn't come too soon. <3:love::saint:

Speaking of which, NAMM is pending...

Too dark? :D

Edited once, last by MementoMori ().

• LOL, dont you mean your favorite time of year where you cant hear shit ,people are every where and you have to say the same shit over and over..too dark? :D

And .. "dood wheres my amp"
    Your killing me man.

J, maybe its because of this? :D
    Portugal decriminalised the use of all drugs in 2001. Weed, cocaine, heroin, you name it — Portugal decided to treat possession and use of small quantities of these drugs as a public health issue, not a criminal one. The drugs were still illegal, of course.

Maybe he is on too much of the good stuff LOL
    Dood where's my amp, killing me

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• If there is a member here who can speak fluent Portuguese, can you help me communicate to this guy what I sell. I am serious and I will give you a profile or profile pack of your choice if you can help me.

Just message me here.

Please don't say you can speak the language but really can't and use Google translate to send the message thinking its an easy way to get a free profile off of me, lol.

• Just to clarify I do want someone who is not only fluent in Portuguese but they also have to be a Kemper user and guitar player. This guy is stubborn and a poor listener so I need someone to really break it down and explain in his language.

• Just to clarify I do want someone who is not only fluent in Portuguese but they also have to be a Kemper user and guitar player. This guy is stubborn and a poor listener so I need someone to really break it down and explain in his language.

I doubt he misunderstands, i'm sure he is just trying to get things for free.

• I've ran a guitar instructional website for two decades. Every once in a while you may run across one of these situations. You don't have to deal with the guy at all if you don't want to, or if the person is belligerent or unreasonable. You have a virtual "we reserve the right to refuse service" sign, use it.

You've written the person explaining the situation, and refunded his purchase. You've done your part. Now just google "block people from purchasing from you using paypal" to find out how to keep him from placing another order.

• Olá (hello)
    por favor (please)
    Compreendo (understand)
    Isso não é (this is not)
    uma (A) amplificador (amplifier)
    vai também (Go too)https://www.kemper-amps.com/
    encontrar (to find)
    a (the) tecnologia (technology)
    não (do not) compre novamente (buy again)
    até a compreensão (until understanding)

Please take off underwear and get out of Mums Basement
    Jason is very busy making more rigs packs

:D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Man this is not funny any more, guess your CCing EBAY right?

Ash

• He's gonna think it's a kemper for 30 euro :D

• Not going to believe this but I just got another E-bay message from a customer from Germany who got the Aldrich profile:

Hallo
    Wann bekomme ich das Packet?
    Mfg M----r D-----i

Please tell me its one of you guys joking with me.

FYI, I don't speak German but I think I know what he is asking....

• J maybe you have to change the advert wording?

Ash

• For the Aldrich listing I already changed the wording and pics to clearly show its a Kemper, I really don't know what else to do. By the way this guy just responded to me on Ebay in German. I have no idea what he is saying... Obviously this guy can't speak or read English. I mean I could list the items on US and UK Ebay and stop international listings, in the meantime I am getting a website up so I won't have to really soley on Ebay.

• J i think that message means
    When will I get the package

Ash