Favorite profiler, pack, or profile for Slash tones

• I've mainly been using the Top Jimi Caswell High (can't remember if it was High or High 2) for most of my Slash tones. I own the AFD from Top Jimi and Tonehammer, and intend on trying them out, as well. I was curious as to what profiler, pack, and/or actual profile that you all prefer for Slash. Thanks!

• My Mashall+, BE100, Vishnu, or Mashall 2555x would do this for you easily...

http://www.mattfig.com

I'm happy to flip you a sample...Just lemme know where to send it!

I didn't get to play at all last night, and only had about five minutes this morning, through headphones. Definitely not enough time to properly test everything. I tried the Brown Eye JCM HG, with the definition raised a little. It sounded great for this. The Vishnu, Jose Marshall, and 2204 all worked really well. I was having trouble getting the Jubilee to work for this. I couldn't get any of the profiles to sound nasty enough, without having more gain than I wanted. It's still my favorite Jubilee pack, though. I'll have to spend some more time with the samples you sent me, but I think they're definitely going on the buy list. I definitely need to spend some more time with with the BE pack I had already bought.