Erlend Krauser Takes Flight

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He reminds me of Terje Rypdal but miles ahead. His Kemper video on this piece is gorgeous. Erlend the flying guitarist. What a Cat! 8)

• Yes, he is a great player and a smart guy too. I mailed with him several times and we talked about sound and some more.
    For me it was very interessting because he has written to me that he didn't use fx from the kpa. He uses only his fx from his daw (live and studio) and he has much modifications on his guitars, so it's not so easy to reach his sound. He is playing without a pic and he told me, that he thinks like a violin player when playing, because he was a violin player for a long time of his life.

Finaly he gave me a hint which rig he uses mainly. It's a rig called tube thomsen. Search for TubeThomsen Lead on RE.

I combined it with 1960AV fredman cab, reduced the gain a little and it's a cool sounding rig.

Cheers
    Frank

• I cant wait to go GREY now cause he is still BAD ASS !!! :thumbup:
    Thats the Kemper ??
    Daaaaayuuuum!!!

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Totally brilliant, love his touch and technique.
    Watched a lot of Youtube footage featuring Kemper and thinking, wow!
    Erlend's Kemper videos were what finally made me part with the cash.
    One of my better decisions.
    And yes Ash, grey is a good place to be! :thumbup:

"It were in tune when I bought it."