Patchbay

• Hey guys , to "clean" up my 4U SKB rack I purchased all the necessary neutrik connectors to save the kempers connections (esp the ethernet)

I need to solder the XLR and powered output jack.

Few questions , should I shield the soldered connectors ? (cable is shielded)

Can I use a normal ethernet cable to connect to the kemper , or could there be some current issues ?

Thanks

I'll post pics when i'm ready , I also mounted a 1U rackpanel , with some super 3M dual lock strips I mounted my Line 6 relay G50 to the back as well

Planning to forsee some additional storage in the 4U lid as well (mostly the rest needed for the wireless)

Please reply with lots of tips and pics ;)

Thanks

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• I stepped away from the 4U case , now I have a 10U caster flightcase , with kemper , 1U powersupply , 1U panel to keep distance from the kemper and one 3U rackdrawer , I mounted the G50 on top op the drawer since there was still a 2U space left.

I did manage to mount it in the 4H case : used a 1U blank panel , with Velcro sticked the relay horizontal on it (antennas facing up) ...

Only thing I had to watch is the space for mounting jacks,USB,ethernet ... not that much room with a shallow rack case. I had to reposition some connections due to getting some relief on the cables that connect to the kemper

I'll see if I have pics of the 4U case ... in the pictures topic you'll see my current setup

I decided to use a 10U case so I could put my atomic clr wedge on top of it ...

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp