Using Kemper with Torpedo Live

• I tried searching the forums for to see if anyone has asked this question. I could not find anything, if you have a link to it i would appreciate it. Has anyone ever ran their Kemper profiler with a torpedo live? I recently purchased a kemper and I love it. But i have a two notes live that i had bought previously. is there a way to use them both together or should i sell off my two notes?

• Welcome to the Forum!

The Two Notes is essentially a replacement for a real speaker and it also has a power amp emulation onboard.

Personally I think you would need to turn off the Speaker section on the Kemper and the power amp section on the Torpedo to use it.

I would sell the Torpedo ( unless you have some heads that you want to attenuate with it ) but that's just my own opinion.

• Awesome thank you for the input guys. I have been using the Kemper all weekend and it is 10 times better to use than the torpedo live. I never had a use for the torpedo live except for silent playing with my amps. But now i can use the Kemper for the same thing but with many amps at my disposal. I am selling the Two Notes as of today.

• It might not be your intent, but please be aware, that connecting any grounded gear to the Speaker Output of the Profiler will break the built-in power amp! You will find a warning on the back of the Profiler as well as in the manual.