Any way to refine after storing?

• Simple question, sometimes you hit a point where you're not sure if you should carry on refining as it could be as close as it's going to get (and further refining will take it further away from the amp sound) so you want to store the sound at that point and then carry on attempting to refine. But is there any way to do this? So far for me it dumps me back out at the first page of the profiling process once I've stored a profile and I can't see a way to jump to the refining page.

• Why you don't just make a second profile and refine it differently? If you move nothing it should be exactly the same...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Because it would be much quicker and less painful for anyone else in the vicinity (not to mention myself), and it wont have the refining that's gone in up to that point. That way I could very quickly knock out different profiles to cover rhythm, lead and dynamic/quiet versions or chose to try and continue to perfect the profile from the existing basis rather than having to once again start out from scratch.

If there's no way then I'll just go and post a feature suggestion/request for it. I just wanted to know if it's possible.

• Profiling later?

The KPA must compare the profile with the real amp - in case something has changed in the real amp chain (amp, speaker, mic, placement, ..) then it could try to 'refine' with the new setting - but this would sound very different.

Sound a little bit like what the AxeFx may do - would be nice to have this feature for 'offline profileing' in the KPA - use any recording of a guitar track to profile. By this could we use a real profile of an amp (e.g. a Recto) and then 'refine' with a nice recording of another Recto.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Profiling much later would be nice, and I'm sure you could use this for that, but it's not what I wanted to know. I just want to be able to continuing to refine after storing a profile as a snapshot. You press Store, go through the pain of all those pages of gumpf and then it dumps you out at the beginning of the process, I'd like to be able to at that point jump back to the last page you were on where you could continue to refine.