Headphone output source option

• I'm pretty sure this one has been requested before but it would be nice to have the option to select the source for the headphone output. (just as the other output sources can be selected)
    At the moment it appears to be the same signal as the main L+R and any EQ applied to the main-out is reflected on the headphone outputs.
    If it could be fed from the monitor out, for example, the EQ could be adjusted independently, or better still, the the headphone out its own EQ (i guess this is what would be the greatest benefit?)
    I think most users would consider the headphone out to be a form of "monitoring", though it seems standard on most processors/modellers/etc the headphone out is a duplication of the main-outs.

similar has been raised in a recent thread here: Amazing tone FOH, but horrific through IEM’s

• This would be great. For now, for simplicity sake, I regularly need to use the main output Left only, therefore in mono when live . It would be nice to hear how all my reverbs and delays sound in mono when I'm tweaking during the week. Would be nice to try my headphone mix in mono to get a better feel of how it will actually sound in the sound system when the extra stereo magic will be missing.