All Mark Cameron profiles on sale including the Aldrich

• Thanks goodness i was waiting for the "Dood where's my amp" thingy again.
    Dont Jinx it he is gone now hopefully.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Man it pains me J that these people can be that dumb and not read obvious material, Dam man what do you need to do, put up a photo of your self naked holding up a sign saying THIS IS NOT AN AMP. They walk among us. Be afraid , be very afraid.

Thats taking time away from you making new profiles and cabs , thats what Pisses me off too man.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I think I am allowed to spam my own thread but just so you guys know before the CCVs come out we are doing a 100% custom hand made point to point run of Mark's amps using all new brand new parts. Each amp will be unique depending on which mod you want and if you want an effects loop. Here was the first amp we done but it is already sold:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

These are expensive but are unique and customized for the customer. They are priced between 4-4500 depending on the mod or if you need an effects loop, each one will be hand signed to the customer. No deposit just E-mail me and tell me you want to get on the list and which mod you want with loop or no loop. When your up on the list, pics and a clip will be sent, if you are unable to pay the amp will be offered to the next person in line.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• J at least make some profiles of these please man , keep them on file at least.

Ash

• J at least make some profiles of these please man , keep them on file at least.

Ash

Sometimes the customer requests we don't profile their amp and we honor their request other times Mark may not want to profile the amp because we already have a commercial Aldrich profile available and once again he doesn't want it to seem like a cash grab because he does really want to maintain artistic integrity, I mean to get the profiles we have put out took a lot of arm twisting on my behalf to get Mark to do it.

Other times the amp just doesn't profile well according to Mark's ear and Mark just tells me to scrap the profiles. Some of the stuff I had to delete broke my heart.

In other words we will profile some of this hand to hand series but it maybe very few. If the new owners profile them and sell them they are more than welcome to.

• So the sale will continue for the rest of the month on the four profiles but after the 10th the Modern mod will no longer be given away for free if you bought all four of our Ebay profiles. It will have it's own listing and price starting on the 11th.

• Possibly may have a new profile coming soon...

• Your in it now J, you cant say Possibly here any more :D
    No way your getting out of this now ha!

Ash

• Bumping this thread to let everyone know the prices will remain at this price for a little while longer. So the sale continues.

Also Paypal is now hiding the E-mail address of customers so when you buy a profile from me you will just have to message me which E-mail you want it sent to.

Here is an article discussing the Ebay/Paypal E-mail situation:

https://www.ecommercebytes.com…pl/2018/4/1524185319.html

I also know that once a new customer buys one of my profiles 90% of the time they come back and buy the other three so we must be doing something right.

• Great J, i can ASSURE you that all your customers including this one will get the cab rigs when done, my advice did not fail last time ;)

Ash

• @SuckerFreeGear

Aldrich amp is absolutely AWESOME!

Im crazy with it!

This is my raw sound in a mix...

External Content soundcloud.com

Cheers man

• Bit of Sunday wanking on a Cult Tune (already blind tried not to go deaf)
    I tried to record how it feels like to play and record 2 rigs , using 2 kempers and 2 stereo mission cabs (what i hear)
    i only used a dittoX4 looper to record(have no interface yet) , I recorded one rig (Alddrich 1.03) and ALSO a Cameron Aldrich prototype1ap
    Thats the free Rig J gave me, and SOB it should not be free LOL (i love it)

I usually run both kempers with 2 different rigs to get kinky (well some may call my kinky middle of the road but its still rocks)
    BAH, i dont know if i am doing it justice, but ill say this, i thank my friends who tweaked some of these rigs for me.
    i get inspired by not only hearing ALL you guys play, but also from the solidarity and kindness which you guys have in this forum <3 .
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1i3y…better%20version.mp3?dl=0
    Raw no /eq straight into reaper..
    was not easy to record, i had to play it on my stereo and play along.
    You guys are great.
    Thats all.

these rigs sound killer, if i can sound like this in a looper, i think you guys will clean up.
    I cant believe i can use a kemper into a Fing looper and sound like this
    CK..you German genius ..

Thanks J/All
    back to the beer cave :D

Ash

Edited 6 times, last by ashtweth ().