can't update rig manager

• I have vers 2.019, I tried to update to 2.1 but in the end of process it rolls back and abort the operation...I tried to unistall rig manager but there's must be some problem and I cannot do it.
    anyone had the same problem? thanks

• I have the same problem. Tech support was unable to help. I've since tried cleaning the PC completely removing all traces of Kemper both from the registry and disk including previously installed drivers. Even after all of this it was still no-go. I'm out of ideas. I may have to find another PC just for Rig Manager.

• Okay, had the same problem with win 7 month ago. I uninstalled the complete rm and I have seen that I had two rm regustered in programms.
    After that i closed my firewall and I removed avira security from my laptop.
    After that I downloadd the latest rm new and started the install process. Everyhing was ok from this point on.
    After that I downloaded a new version of avira secure and installed it ne. Than I activated my firewall.

From this point on I had no problems with a new update of rm.

Took some time but I am happy thet it works.

• I couldn't use RM so I reinstalled the latest RM and it STILL can't recognize my username and password, although I easily can log into this forum. A sent support a note on this, haven't heard back. I can't use RM at all. Oh, it recognizes my rigs and performances, but I can't rearrange or make changes at all using it.

Can anyone help?

Gary ô¿ô

• I had to uninstall the RM and then to reinstall with the file saved in "download" . No datas were lost. (But of course I did a back up before)

Not a big problem, but already a bit annoying. (Win10)