NEW pedals how in the chain with kemper?

• Hey Guys,

Been using Kemper for a while now.

I recently bought some new pedals a soulfood and a DOD corcosa fuzz. I already own a crybaby wah a whammy dt and a rc booster.

I am wondering on how to fit them al in my chain?

Currently:

Guitar --> CRY BABY -> WHAMMY DT --> RC BOOSTER --> KEMPER .

I love the fact that one can use the stomp section with the fxloop to implement pedals in the stomp section.

But do you guys think the fuzz whill work well here?

I was thinking the following:

Guitar --> Cry baby --> Whammy DT --> RC Booster --> Kemper --> FXloop --> DOD corcosa --> Soulfood --> Kemper

Or The soulfood in front of RC booster?

Any thoughts/ ideas welcome on the chain!

Thanks!

• I'm not seeing anything in your chain that'd require use of the effects loop, ie: modulation, delay or reverbs? You could put the RC there!?

Guitar - wah - whammy - od - fuzz - rcboost

The reason I'd go with this is because the whammy tends to track best if it's early in the chain/after wah (think Ratm, which I think you've done lol). Set your Soulfood to just add volume and breakup dirt to your clean sound then use the fuzz for your leads with a boost to kick it up.

• Hey Guys,

thanks for the reply.

Just loved the idea of being able to make a preset with the fuzz in the stomp.

And kicking it on or leaving it on and just selecting the preset with the fuzz in stomp section in fx loop.

But I'll have to try how that works out seeming it may not take OD berry well so....

Thanks for the input, gonna try the fuzz first and the the OD. see what works best!