Kemper USB Formating to load IRs

• Hi Guys

Quick question: my KPA is in my studio at the moment and I won't be going there until Sunday. However, I want to bring a USB key loaded with OwnHammer IRs. Is there any way I can format the USB key as a normal FAT32 for Kemper and just add the three required folders, Backups, OS Update and Shared? I know the solution is to go to the studio with a USB key and laptop, but I don't want to have to carry so much gear. Just putting it out there.

Cheers

• You need to transform the IRs (.wav) into Profiler Cabinet Presets (.kipr) using Cab Maker on your PC/MAC upfront. Put those Cabinet Presets files into the folder "Shared". You cannot import IRs directly into the Profiler.

• You need to transform the IRs (.wav) into Profiler Cabinet Presets (.kipr) using Cab Maker on your PC/MAC upfront. Put those Cabinet Presets files into the folder "Shared". You cannot import IRs directly into the Profiler.

Hi Burkhard, yep I've got all of that sorted already thanks ;)

Just format using Disk Utility on Mac or whatever you have on PC, choosing the FAT 32 option, and it will work.

Welcome, gkdzyne!

Thanks Monkey